These blog is a collection of my favorite cell phone reviews for Nokia E63. We are by no means connected with Nokia. The articles, pictures, and news stories belong to their original suppliers and no copyright infringement is intended. Links to the rightful owner/source will always be supplied.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Unboxing Nokia E63

We all love to unbox any electronic gadget!!!
I love this video!  All of us know how it feels like to unbox a mobile phone!!!  Talap! Talap! B-)
Anyway, this is a review by phonedog while unboxing Nokia E63:



SOURCE: phonedog

1 comment:

  1. Extremely amazing phone from Nokia compare to E71, I Like it because now I don’t think of going to cafe for browsing my mail. All I can say is that,
    Go for it, Fantastic Color and bigger keypad with great feature.
    Nokia e63 review

    ReplyDelete